Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mixbook Review


I recently had the opportunity to order and review 5X7 flat cards. I got the chance to order mine on the premium paper, which is worth the extra money. They turned out beautiful and they were super easy to make. I was trying to decide what background to use on mine so I played around with a few different ones. I was able to add different touches to each of the backgrounds until I found the perfect one for my family. There are so many different options of backgrounds, layouts, and plenty of added extras. I was highly impressed with how easy it was to make little adjustments to make them exactly what I wanted. When I was ordering I seen that there wasn't an option for different envelopes and was kinda bummed that I was going to get just plain white. I was thinking they were going to be some cheap thin thing but I was wrong. For being a white envelope they are pretty nice. I used a dark(er) green background for mine and once in the envelopes you can't see what kind of card it is. I can't wait to send out my cards and see what others think of them. I will definitely be using them for future cards.

To check them out on Facebook please chick here, you can find them on Twitter here, and/or check them out on their website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment