Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to Stop Procrastinating book review


When I first read the title I was thinking to myself "This is what I need to keep on track". I'm a very busy person with being a full time student and mother. On top of that I decided to add a blog to my plate so I definitely needed to find a way to help get everything done that needs to get done. The first thing I noticed in the book is that it recommends putting one of 4 levels to everything on your to-do list. This goes from something that needs to be done on a time limit to something that you would like to get done like a craft. This book goes into how to help you work more productively with taking breaks and other methods of getting everything done. One thing I will start using is a spreadsheet for my to-do items. I won't give much away from this book, but I am glad that I had a chance to review this book. I think it will help me get everything done from school work to laundry and give me more time for my family. If you are interested in checking this book out on Amazon please click here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment