Sunday, November 27, 2011

Healthy Eating For Kids book


I recently had the opportunity to review the book Healthy Eating for Kids. I loved all the different kid friendly recipes, 60 in all. I am a cookbook junkie and there were many new recipes to me. The only improvement is I would have really liked to see a few pictures of some of the recipes. The book is set up very simple and I love that it has a different recipe on each page. I love this because it would be easy to print off a page for just the recipe(s) you would like. When I print off recipes, I put them in sheet protectors and then into a binder. Makes it easy when your in the kitchen because if you splash something, all you do is take a rag and wipe it clean. Printing out this book and putting it in a binder would make a great edition to your house.

I try to feed my kids as healthy as I can so this will be a great edition to my family. I can't wait to try some of these recipes with my kids. If you would like to check this book out on Amazon please click here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment