Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Party Planning Checklist


I recently had the opportunity to review Party Planning Checklist from Theme Party Queen. I found this such an easy way to make sure that everything is done. A couple things I really liked about this is that it has the menu, a grocery list and also a place to make sure everything is set up (like tables and garbage cans). I know the last time I hosted a party I was scrambling about an hour before my guest were to arrive because I had forgotten to grab a couple things at the store. With these simple checklists I know that this will never happen again. She has everything neatly prepared to make sure that your party goes perfectly. I can't wait to put this in place and use it for my next party. If you would like to grab your own copy for FREE please stop by Theme Party Queen's website. There are a few options to grab this, including "liking" her facebook page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment