Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Caring Cross


I first want to thank Angus Reid with My Caring Cross for choosing me to review this product. When I found out I was chosen for this review I felt blessed to be able to show others in my life this cross and a part of Bethlehem. After I received this beautiful cross the first thing that came to mind was all the people I know that could use something like this. This smooth olive wood cross fits nicely in your hand and have a great little bag to carry it around in your purse. I think this is the perfect size to carry around with you wherever you go. Issa (the gentleman that makes them) has done a wonderful job making them. You can see the care placed into making each of these and I love the fact that no two will be identical.

When I received my caring cross for review it came to 2 bags. A burgundy bag (with authenticity card which comes with a verse) and a cream bag (with a display card that is perfect for weddings). This would make a great gift for anyone.

I would like to share the story about this cross: Issa, a Christian living on the outskirts of Bethlehem, has been carving crosses and other religious items his whole life. He supports a wife and three children. Currently Bethlehem has had a major decline in tourism and because of this Christian Artisans there are struggling. My Caring Cross is trying to help provide a market for these beautiful olive wood crosses to people across America.

If you are interesting in learning more or to purchase a beautiful olive wood cross please click here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment