Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bryton Pick

I want to first say thank you to Bryton Pick for allowing me to review their product. When I found out I was chosen to review it I was excited. When I got my Bryton Pick I couldn't believe how small and compact it is. I first started with my front teeth and loved how easy it is to use. I ran into a problem with my molars. My teeth are so close/tight that I had a problem and couldn't use the Bryton Pick on those teeth. Please know that I have the old type of fillings so that added to the problem of not being able to use the product. Even though this product didn't work for my entire mouth I would recommend it to others. I love how easy it is to hold and the fact that it comes in its own little pouch that can fit right into your wallet or purse. If you are interested in learning more or to purchase please visit their site by clicking here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment