Saturday, November 5, 2011

Giovanni's - Maryville TN

Please know that I received nothing for this post (and won't receive anything either). I just LOVE this place so much that when we were eating there last night I asked if I could put them on my blog.

This is a great little family owned restaurant with outstanding Italian food. My family has never left hungry and usually we bring home leftovers. Normally I will grab the Alfredo or the Paradiso Marino (Alfredo with shrimp and imitation crab along with tomatoes and spinach YUM YUM YUM) since my kids gobble both of these up. Thanks to the paradiso dish I can get my kids to eat spinach. Granted it has to have his Alfredo sauce on it but they gobble it up. Last night I think I found a new love in an eggplant dish. My husband decided to try something new called Eggplant Aurora and oh was it soooooooooo good (*drool). Everything I have tried has been great. And they have a variety from pizza's to desserts. If you live around Maryville TN (or going to visit around the Knoxville area) and haven't tried this place yet please head over here.

During the week if we grab lunch out we will hit up their lunch specials. Great portions and price.

They have lunch specials Monday - Friday for $4.85.
Monday - cheese ravioli
Tuesday - spaghetti with meat sauce
Wednesday - baked ziti
Thursday - meat ravioli
Friday - lasagna

They also have a lunch special on Sundays which is lasagna and salad.

Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
331 Suite #4 Whitecrest Drive
Maryville, TN 37801

Phone: 865-980-5656

Business hours are:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 10:00pm

Their website is still under construction but if you would like to check it out please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment