Sunday, December 18, 2011

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course - Review


When I found out I was selected to review Couponing: The Extreme Video Course I was super excited. I was thinking "finally, something that I can use to help me master my coupon skills".... I sat down and watched all 14 videos and after watching them I didn't feel like I really learned anything new. Now if I had never been shopping with coupons before this would be a great tutorial. The video sound quality isn't very good and some of them I turned the volume down as far as I could while still hearing because it was hard to listen and pay attention too. The only saving grace to that is they have a worksheet that tells you everything they are saying word for word. I personally couldn't see spending $37 for this video course. It goes over different stores and how to coupon their, but with a little looking you could save yourself the money and look online. The one thing I did like about this website is she has an area for helpful tips, but the only thing I found that would be useful to me is the coupon binder organizer part. I have been trying to find a great way to organize my binder (right now it's by aisle) and I will try and implement this when I add/take out my coupons. The other thing that I did notice is that she kept trying to direct you to savings angel, an online place to help cut your bill. I understand she is trying to help people save money but I hate when I feel like I should be directed and subscribed to a place in order to save me money. That it's the best/only way to grab all those deals. All in all, you can find this information on your own but if you want to check it out, please go to her website Stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment