Sunday, December 4, 2011

OVER - Affordable Getaways


I recently had the opportunity to be part of Redweek.com. This is a timeshare website. I never really thought too much about timeshares until I had this opportunity to review them. After taking a look around on their website, there are so many places that I would love to take my family to for a vacation. Some of the places are much cheaper then if you were to go through online travel places. One of the first things that stood out to me is that you will be renting a place that is plenty big enough for your family. I hate when you travel and are stuck in a small hotel room. I'm excited to take advantage of my membership and to be in a place that will be fully furnished. Most places have kitchens, which means less money to spend eating out and more money to spend on seeing attractions.

I copied this right from RW

The advantages to renting a timeshare directly from an owner include:

1) Timeshare rentals typically cost up to 50% less than cramped hotel rooms. During the off-season some timeshare rentals can cost less than plain, small, motel rooms.

2) They are spacious: the kids can have their own bedroom which means the parents can stay up late in the living room while the kids go to bed early.

3) Most come with a kitchen so you can save money on the cost of meals.

4) Things to do: Most are attached to a resort (hotel) where many of the amenities (waterpark features, children's playgrounds, arcade game rooms, etc.) are included in the rental price.

RedWeek is an online marketing site, with over 1.5 million members, where owners list their timeshares for rent. A Redweek.com membership gives access to all of the information on timeshare rental listings on RedWeek.com, including reviews, and the ability to engage in rental agreements with great budget-friendly offerings.

Now for the best part... How would you like to win a 2 year membership to Redweek.com? If so please enter below.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment