Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Picture Book About Turkeys


I first want to thank Leslie Nazarian for giving me the opportunity to review this book. This is a cute 18 page book on turkeys. As I was reading this book to my son he told me he learned in school that turkey's can't fly. I didn't see anything in the book about this so I started to do a little research on turkey's. I love the pictures but I was having a hard time keeping my 4 yr old's attention reading this to him. Because of this I feel like this book is missing something. Normally he will have me read a new book a few times back to back. I think the idea of the book is great, just needs a little tweaking for something that cost $2.99 to download.

This book, Picture Book About Turkeys can be purchased on Amazon for $2.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. PS: The answer to if turkeys can fly, the answer is yes they can. Wild turkeys are generally the ones that fly because domestic turkeys are usually twice as heavy.

    ReplyDelete