Sunday, November 20, 2011

My CVS Deal today

So today I went to CVS and grabbed a few items.

I had $3 ECB left over from the last trip I took.

I grabbed 4 Nivea Lip balms. They are $3.19 and when you buy $10 worth of Nivea you get $5 ECB. I printed off 4 coupons for $1 off Nivea products from here. Please note that you will either have to have a friend print out a couple or print from 2 different computers.
I paid $5.76 + tax for 4 Nivea Lip balms and got $5 ECB

I took that $5 ECB and used it with a $3 coupon for Schick Intuition Shaver on sale for $8.99 and then you get a $3 ECB
Paid $0.99 + tax

I took that $3 ECB and used it on 4 boxes of Nabisco products that are on sale for 4/$5 and get $1 ECB. I also had 2 - $1 off 2 coupons I grabbed on Smartsource. (It looks like that coupon is gone)
Paid tax

I took that $1 ECB and bought 8 ct Excedrin for $0.99 and get $0.99 ECB
Paid tax

Now I have $1 ECB to use next time.

I spent $6.75 + tax that without ECB and coupons I would have paid $27.74 + tax (around 76% savings)

Also don't forget to grab a green tag. You get $1 every 4th time you use it at CVS. You can only use it once/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment